Project Coordinator and Quality Assurance
Purpose of Role:
To coordinate the process for developing and implementing policies and procedures for the External Quality & Assessment Services team.
To deliver a consistent approach to policy and procedure development and administer regular reviews to update policies, procedures and associated guidance documents.
To ensure that documentation is kept up-to-date at all times and accessible on all internal and external systems.
Policy and Procedure Coordination (70%)
Document Control (30%)
Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent organisational, administrative and coordination skills
• Ability to plan activity and manage time effectively
• Capable of managing multiple projects and priorities
• Ability to research, interpret and manage information
• Ability to present information to suit user needs
• Excellent written and spoken communication
• Ability to accurately proof read with exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to interact and build relationships with a wide range of internal stakeholders in order to facilitate document updates and improvements
• Excellent IT skills (experienced in Microsoft packages)