Office Administrator – Purchasing Department
This is an Administration role that makes you an integral part of the Purchasing Department and not just someone who files away paper. The role will involve processed driven administration dealing with many aspects of the company. So if you are an Administrator who has experience gained in a busy office environment, looking for a varied role, apply now.
1. Provide support and cover for the purchasing team.
2. Oversee input of catalogue /web copy.
3. Provide support to catalogue production team.
4. Process customer return refunds and paperwork.
5. Assisting the Buying and Creative Directors as required.
6. Process purchase invoices.
7. Assist with product safety data maintenance.
8. Raise purchase orders.
9. Data entry.
10. Proof reading/website checking.
11. Related admin duties.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills and background:
1. Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Must be computer literate and proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel.
4. Strong IT skills including database management.
5. Able to work effectively under pressure.
6. Ability to type at a minimum of 35 wpm.
7. Confident on telephone.
8. Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
9. Previous administrative experience in a similar role.