Online Marketplace Listing Executive
£22,000 – £24,000
This is an exciting opportunity for an Online Marketplace Listing Executive who will be part of a team responsible for our existing UK and International marketplaces on Amazon, Ebay and other platforms.
You will be part of a team responsible for setting these up, managing new product uploads and optimising product listings.
The role includes maximising profitability and revenues on all our marketplaces, handling issues raised by customer services and liaising with other departments as necessary to sort out any problems or queries.
• Uploading new product listings on marketplaces.
• Optimising listings to increase sales conversion and maximise revenue.
• Liaise with our marketplaces software partner to resolve issues and maximise product availability.
• Manage marketplace PPC campaigns, keywords and budgets.
• Identify any problem areas and liaise with relevant departments to improve.
• Ensure marketplaces are updated with best sellers, latest products and new items.
• Establish and maintain good relationships with the marketplaces’ account managers.
• Report feedback on product to buying department.
• IT literate and able to manage, process and upload large volumes of data.
• Good working English (spoken and written).
• High level Microsoft Excel skills mandatory.
• Attention to detail to ensure new product listings are 100% accurate and complete.
• Analytical skills to interpret and report on traffic and sales data.
• A passion for ecommerce and desire to learn how to optimise product titles, keywords, categories etc so that revenues can be maximised on each marketplace.
• This is a graduate entry level position.
The successful candidate may be asked to help with any other marketing activities as and when required.