Online Marketing Executive – Spanish
English and Spanish Languages (graduate entry role with full training)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Spanish-speaking graduate to develop an online marketing career for a rapidly growing UK retailer. Full onsite training from ecommerce specialists will be provided.
This role, the Online Marketing Executive, is primarily to develop the Spanish market using online marketing techniques and tools. The client is searching for a Spanish speaking individual who is passionate about developing a career in ecommerce and highly driven to ensure they make this role their own and make the most of this great opportunity.
1. To increase online awareness and engagement of the client to prospective Spanish customers interested in children’s arts and craft products.
2. To digitally make contact (email, banner advertising, social media, search engines) and get these Spanish prospect customers to land on the website.
3. To optimise the key website pages (home, product, basket and checkout) to convert as many of the prospects into new and returning Spanish customers as possible.
4. To optimise communication to Spanish customers to improve retention by turning infrequent customers into loyal, brand ambassadors.
• Adding converting Spanish arts and craft keywords to Search Engines
• Managing Spanish affiliates, Google shopping and marketplaces
• Updating the Spanish home page to create a professional look and feel
• Merchandising the key pages with the bestselling products
• Updating promotional image assets to match the key trading calendar plans
• Optimising the website menu (desktop and mobile), banners and site search
• Optimising the product listing pages, categorisation and attributes
• Checking the translation, adding new category copy and that the website is creating the right impression for the Spanish arts and craft consumer
• Add the right payment / delivery options for the Spanish market
• Optimising the copy to convert as many customers as possible
• Optimising the email content to maximise Spanish customer retention
• Establishing the Spanish promotional calendar – key trading, national days
• Posting regular engaging content on Spanish social media
• Translating and uploading DIY craft project (blog) content
• Managing the Spanish press, bloggers and magazines
• Translating products, page description, editorial for the catalogue / website
To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills and background:
• Fluency in Spanish and English (spoken and written)
• A strong understanding of the Spanish market, culture and language.
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly organized, detailed and able to work to tight deadlines
• Be a team player who can fit into our fast-growing ecommerce team
• Self-disciplined and comfortable working independently
• Must be comfortable working in the fast moving online industry
• Good level Microsoft Excel skills mandatory.
• Experience of Google Analytics and Google Adwords would be advantageous
The successful candidate may be asked to help with any other online marketing activities and Spanish-speaking customer service matters as and when required.
No previous experience of online marketing is required. We require an individual with language skills and the drive / determination to grow into this online marketing role.
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted