SQL Developer / Project Manager
To build, develop and project manage SQL based integrations and other company data related projects.
• Oversee and build integrations between 3rd party systems and the ERP system (3EX.Net).
• Data Warehouse management and development.
• Liaise internally and externally to coordinate and progress current I.T. projects in line with the company marketing and I.T. calendars.
• Manage, log and implement additions, deletions and major modifications to the company data infrastructure.
• Read, assess and respond to technical specifications and change requests etc.
• Handling communications and liaising with technology partners.
Key Skills/Experience Requirements:
• Advanced knowledge of and experience in SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SQL Server, Data Warehouse Architecture.
• Project Management qualification e.g. PRINCE2.
• Proven track record of on time, high quality data projects.
• Responsibility for build, integrity, management and scheduling of data feeds.
• Previous experience of coding in FTP, XML,VBA.
• Advanced developer experience of MS Office applications e.g. Excel, Access.
• Database Administration (user management, back-ups, general performance optimisation, data integrity, ETL process maintenance etc.).
• Ability to perform both quantitative and qualitative based data analysis.
• Documenting of new integrations, functional specifications and data projects.
• Educated to degree level.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines.
• Interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with and manage people at all levels.
• Resourceful problem solver with a `can-do’ attitude.
• Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
• Committed to high quality in everything.
• Clear and accurate verbal and written communicator.
• A fast and conscientious worker.
• Excellent attention to detail, spelling and grammar.
• Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel etc.).
• Have a keen interest in I.T. and business.
• Knowledge of `3EX’ ERP system an advantage.